Eventi collegati

• GN'R - Estero: 27 Ottobre 2006

Autore Topic: 27/10/2006 - Estero, FL - Germain Arena  (Letto 4945 volte)

jungle85

• Visitatore
Re: 27/10/2006 - Estero, FL - Germain Arena
« Risposta #20 il: 28 Ottobre 2006, 09:12:am »
su chinesedemocracy.com dicono che ha cantato anche SORRY

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/viewtopic.php?t=20029

ma... nn ci darei molto credito a questa notizia...

jungle85

• Visitatore

Offline francescaguns

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 1
  • Stai pisciando sull'albero sbagliato amico mio !!!
« Risposta #22 il: 28 Ottobre 2006, 09:23:am »
KOHD-Axl wearing a bra   #19 #19 #19 #19
Moving Piano Jam- Band intros (didn't say who's behind drums)

che vuol dire ?

jungle85

• Visitatore
« Risposta #23 il: 28 Ottobre 2006, 09:27:am »
che vuol dire ?

axl durante knockin indossava un reggiseno #4

Offline francescaguns

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 1
  • Stai pisciando sull'albero sbagliato amico mio !!!
« Risposta #24 il: 28 Ottobre 2006, 09:28:am »
ahhhhhh ehheh vorrei tanto vedere le foto...

Offline Breakdown90

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 0
  • Gunner fino al midollo
    • Axl
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #25 il: 28 Ottobre 2006, 10:09:am »
used to love her ha rotto le balle..

niente foto di axl in reggiseno ?  #19 #19

Ogeid

• Visitatore
« Risposta #26 il: 28 Ottobre 2006, 10:49:am »
riguardo al reggiseno, pare che semplicemente gli sia stato lanciato,e se lo è appoggiato sul petto qualche secondo.

riguardo a sorry, io leggo solo smentite, quindi penso sia una bufala.

Offline hrova_gnr

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 7
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #27 il: 28 Ottobre 2006, 13:05:pm »
Ecco una review da newgnr.com:

Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll pretty much summed up the night. From girls throwing their bras and panties up during Knockin' on Heaven's Door to the constant aroma of pot circulating around the arena, it turned out to be one hell of a good show.

At a little after 8, the show started with the kickass screams of Sebastian Bach. He did an excellent job, and his new songs sound pretty good. However, nothing beat the songs 18 and life, I Remember You, and Youth Gone Wild. The guy really knows how to pump up a crowd. Bach and his band played for about  50 minutes.

About 15 minutes later, Papa Roach came on. They did pretty good as well. They put on a good show. They played for about the same time.

Now the real question came to mind. Not so much if Axl was going to play, but when he was going to play. Earlier in the show, I recall Bach shouting out that "Axl is backstage" and "Don't believe those bullshit rumors about him not showing up." Sure enough, around 11, the lights dimmed, the epic intro to Welcome to the Jungle started to play, and every worry or bad thought that was in your mind just disappeared. It was as if there was nothing on Earth that could bother you when that intro started. The crowd all stood, as Axl let out the welcoming scream of "Do You Know Where the Fuck You are!!!!!!!!!!!" Basically one word for the concert is unbelievable. No person can realize how good Axl sounds until they see a show.

The set was similar to what was played in the first two shows. The only two songs that I could recall not hearing were Madagascar and Rocket Queen. Better, The Blues, IRS, and Chinese Democracy were played and sounded damn good. I'm really happy with how the new songs sound. They give that goose bump feeling just as the old ones. I was happy to see Axl do "Used to Lover Her." That song was sweet. And of course nothing can beat watching Axl sit at the piano and play to the mind-blowing melody of November Rain. And to be honest, I really enjoyed the guitar solo Finck and Fortus put out for "Beautiful," and any person who says they don't like it is probably lying.

As the end neared, Chinese Democracy and Paradise City were played for the encore, and the show was concluded with the yell of "good fuckin' night!!!!!!" followed by a bow to the crowd.

Basically, the whole show kicked ass. And just as the other people who have reviewed their concerts, I strongly suggest any person buy a ticket to see Guns n' Roses. I base my promise on my life that this is a good show. Axl stayed true to the music, and that's what makes me a bigger fan everyday.

Offline William

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 3
  • Who dares wins
    • Slash
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #28 il: 28 Ottobre 2006, 14:27:pm »
si dice sia  stato un ottimo show, ma mancavano ancora madagascar e anche rocket queen

MauTheAlien

• Visitatore
« Risposta #29 il: 28 Ottobre 2006, 15:19:pm »
Ecco una review da newgnr.com:

Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll pretty much summed up the night. From girls throwing their bras and panties up during Knockin' on Heaven's Door to the constant aroma of pot circulating around the arena, it turned out to be one hell of a good show.

At a little after 8, the show started with the kickass screams of Sebastian Bach. He did an excellent job, and his new songs sound pretty good. However, nothing beat the songs 18 and life, I Remember You, and Youth Gone Wild. The guy really knows how to pump up a crowd. Bach and his band played for about  50 minutes.

About 15 minutes later, Papa Roach came on. They did pretty good as well. They put on a good show. They played for about the same time.

Now the real question came to mind. Not so much if Axl was going to play, but when he was going to play. Earlier in the show, I recall Bach shouting out that "Axl is backstage" and "Don't believe those bullshit rumors about him not showing up." Sure enough, around 11, the lights dimmed, the epic intro to Welcome to the Jungle started to play, and every worry or bad thought that was in your mind just disappeared. It was as if there was nothing on Earth that could bother you when that intro started. The crowd all stood, as Axl let out the welcoming scream of "Do You Know Where the Fuck You are!!!!!!!!!!!" Basically one word for the concert is unbelievable. No person can realize how good Axl sounds until they see a show.

The set was similar to what was played in the first two shows. The only two songs that I could recall not hearing were Madagascar and Rocket Queen. Better, The Blues, IRS, and Chinese Democracy were played and sounded damn good. I'm really happy with how the new songs sound. They give that goose bump feeling just as the old ones. I was happy to see Axl do "Used to Lover Her." That song was sweet. And of course nothing can beat watching Axl sit at the piano and play to the mind-blowing melody of November Rain. And to be honest, I really enjoyed the guitar solo Finck and Fortus put out for "Beautiful," and any person who says they don't like it is probably lying.

As the end neared, Chinese Democracy and Paradise City were played for the encore, and the show was concluded with the yell of "good fuckin' night!!!!!!" followed by a bow to the crowd.

Basically, the whole show kicked ass. And just as the other people who have reviewed their concerts, I strongly suggest any person buy a ticket to see Guns n' Roses. I base my promise on my life that this is a good show. Axl stayed true to the music, and that's what makes me a bigger fan everyday.

Sesso,droga e rock n'roll ieri sera.Dalle ragazze che lanciavano i loro reggiseni e l'intimo su KOHD all'odore di canna che c'era nell'aria.
Bach ha fatto un grande show,le canzoni nuove son belle ma nulla in confronto a Youth gone wild etc.Ha fatto 50 minuti di spettacolo e sa come intrattenere le folle.
Anche i Papa Roach han fatto un buonissimo show e suonato più o meno 50 minuti.
Ora la domanda è"Quando Axl salirà sul palco?".Durante il suo show Sebastian ha gridato che"Axl è nel backstage"e "Non credete alle stronzate che dicono che non ci sarà".
Alle 11 infatti si son presentati e nulla sulla terra è paragonabile all'intro di"Welcome to the jungle"e quando attacca"You know where the fuck you are",puoi solo sapere quanto sia bravo in concerto solo vedendolo di persona(nda taluna gentaglia che lo deride da anni sarà ben servita @10).
Lo show è stato molto bello anche se non han suonato"Madagascar"e"Rocket queen".Molto bello assolo di"Beautiful".Frank è un ottimo batterista e Axl al piano su"November rain"è in gamba.