Eventi collegati

• GN'R Live Greensboro: 02 Novembre 2006

Autore Topic: 2/11/2006 - Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum  (Letto 6600 volte)

Offline Rob

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: -8
  • "move, move... there's a fuckin' car" 5/6/2006
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
Re: 2/11/2006 - Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum
« Risposta #20 il: 03 Novembre 2006, 23:03:pm »
Prima (mezza specie di) review da htgth...
Ma tanto basta per sapere che si tratta di You're Crazy versione Appetite!  #12

Just got back. FUCKING AMAZING. I pray there were bootleggers!

I mean... You're Crazy? The first time the appetite version has been played since 93! (I think) FIVE new songs. It was AMAZING. I was at the first night of Hammerstein, and this was VERY close to topping it.

Probably 10% knew the  new songs (yes, I realize that's really high) and even more knew IRS (I assume from the radio play back in Jan/Feb), and all the people that didn't still seemed VERY into them... Although people were really confused when MLK started talking [***]

I'll write a proper review tomorrow if I have time, I got class in 5 hours.

Later

EDIT: Oh yeah, although it was nowhere near sold out, it was FAR from empty like some were predicting on MyGNR... OH - and Frank is the motherfuckin' man! He was so happy the whole time, always smiling, and he stood out to me far more than Bryan did in NYC. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Bryan contributed some amazing stuff to the CD, but live? Frank owns all.

EDIT 2: Friend just reminded me: Start time was 11:38, finish was 2:03

Seriously, time for bed now guys
« Ultima modifica: 03 Novembre 2006, 23:05:pm da Axl76 »

Offline • §ilver_ßullët

• Non si esce vivi dagli anni '80
  • Gunner
  • Credibilità: 0
  • ".::Tra DemoniO e Santità è lo SteSSo::."
« Risposta #21 il: 03 Novembre 2006, 23:10:pm »
Ottimo ragazzi! #13
Che concerto..speriamo si possa ascoltare al più presto!! @22

Offline sea

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: -20
  • "...all we need is just a little patience..."
    • Axl
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #22 il: 03 Novembre 2006, 23:51:pm »
Niente male questa scaletta...e si rivedono pure Rocket Queen e Madagascar!  #16

jungle85

• Visitatore
« Risposta #23 il: 03 Novembre 2006, 12:45:pm »
se fanno pure Anything Goes ripropongono tutto appetite #4

Offline hrova_gnr

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 7
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #24 il: 03 Novembre 2006, 13:13:pm »
Questa è una recensione trovata su mygnr.com...

Ok just got back and it was GREAT. The set list was perfect. The song choices were by far the best so far. For anyone who says these are just hired hands don't know what the hell they are talking about. This band has chemistry! Axl was full of smiles tonight and seemed to be at ease. His voice was very strong. The only problem that I heard was the music got to be a little louder than him, so sometimes we couldn't hear him very well, but it was taken care quickly, and not a big deal at all. I have to admit, I have been a total Slash supporter before this concert but I think Finck fits the bill even better. He has a passion for playing that Slash unfortunally never had even back in the day. I got to meet Tommy and Fred back stage and they were both wonderful guys. Bumblefoot had a smile on his face the whole time on stage. No one ever looked like there were running out of steam ever! I have to say this concert was better than when I saw the original line up in 91. I hope ticket sales do pick up, because people really don't know what there missing. Axl was in a great mood, NO RANTS TONIGHT!! I just wish he would had talked to us more. All in all other than a few fights while we were waiting, and yes we did wait, GNR didn't start till almost 12:00 but they played untill 2:00 it was a perfect night. Axl did change clothes alot but his style was right on for a rock and roller such as himself. I didn't get there in time to see Bac, but Papa Roach was really good even though there not a fav band of mine. They did a good job and was very fun to watch.

Le frasi che dice su Finck e che questo show era migliore di quello visto nel 91 con la line-up originale mi piacciono assai !!!!      #31

The new line-up rocked the arena men !!!      #12

igorguns

• Visitatore
« Risposta #25 il: 03 Novembre 2006, 13:31:pm »
He has a passion for playing that Slash unfortunally never had even back in the day.
Così a naso mi sembra un po'  una cazzata.

Offline Breakdown90

• Gunner
  • Gunner fino al midollo
    • Axl
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #26 il: 03 Novembre 2006, 13:45:pm »
ottimo ottima scaletta, 5 canzoni nuove!!

ora manca solo Anithing Goes !!!

Offline cri

• Gunner
    • Slash
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #27 il: 03 Novembre 2006, 14:02:pm »
Oh cazzo !!!    #23 .........You're crazy !!!!     #23

Avanti cosi dai  #12

P.S.: questa setlist è una bella risposta in faccia ai motherfuckers che si lamentano sempre....    #28

questa setlist è la migliore da un pò a questa parte  ma non è la risposta ad un bel niente; ora io non volevo venire a scrivere sempre le stesse cose, ma commentate l'aggiunta di you're crazy senza dire cavolate.

Offline Skid Rocks!!!

• Gunner
    • Slash
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #28 il: 03 Novembre 2006, 14:05:pm »
la migliore scaletta al momento... ora manca solo l'annuncio....

Offline Dun

• SPECIAL ONE
  • Gunner
  • Credibilità: 6
    • Slash
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #29 il: 03 Novembre 2006, 14:55:pm »
benissimo così! devo dire che la scelta delle song è stata ottima e molto completa! Gli assoli ci stanno sempre in un concerto e fanno respirare anche il pubblico oltre che il gruppo, ovviamente non devono essere troppi come nel tour in europa. In questa data mi sembra ci sia stato il mix giusto!