Autore Topic: 24/11/2006 - Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena  (Letto 10373 volte)

Offline Makaveli

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 8
    • Slash
    • Pro Reunion
Re: 24/11/2006 - Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena
« Risposta #10 il: 25 Novembre 2006, 13:04:pm »
il buttare merda su altri gruppi dal palco è un comportamento..della minchia aggiungo

magari se lo meritano.

Offline Noxy

• Tua mamma è una
  • Gunner
  • Credibilità: -11
    • Slash
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #11 il: 25 Novembre 2006, 13:05:pm »
magari se lo meritano.

avrebbero potuto aggiustarsi dietro le quinte rompendosi qualche bottiglia in testa..mah, vabbè

Mur

• Visitatore
« Risposta #12 il: 25 Novembre 2006, 13:07:pm »
HAHA Axl just called the eagles of death metal the "pigeons of shit metal" and said they
wont be playing anyore with them. axl just threw someone out

Così dicono sul htgth....

ste cacate di comunicazioni non ci pensa 2 volte a farle, quelle importanti invece non le fa.....bah

comunque, prendiamone atto

Offline Makaveli

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 8
    • Slash
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #13 il: 25 Novembre 2006, 13:07:pm »
avrebbero potuto aggiustarsi dietro le quinte rompendosi qualche bottiglia in testa..mah, vabbè

magari lo hanno anche fatto.

Offline marce

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 0
« Risposta #14 il: 25 Novembre 2006, 13:29:pm »
ma non si rompono i coglioni anche loro a suonare sempre la stessa roba?

Offline Perfect_ur

• Il Cazzaro
  • Gunner
  • la mia canzone è un pò brutale dj
« Risposta #15 il: 25 Novembre 2006, 13:31:pm »

si, potrebbero benissimo fare my world con solo axl che reppa e chris pittman ai sintetizzatori.

Offline hrova_gnr

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 7
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #16 il: 25 Novembre 2006, 13:32:pm »
Recensioni da HTGTH:

1)

I was there, just got home, great show.  no major surprises, but solid all around.  missed suicide girls, thought eodm might be first.  too bad, wanted to see them.  sebastian bach is a great opener, he just gets the crowd into it.  his great line was, " i went to the rock and roll hall of fame, and said, wheres the kiss stuff?  no kiss?  what the fuck?  at least i thought i'd see some boots or something" or something like that.  stepped out for eodm, but they just play dead on stage when i peaked in for a sec.  dunno what happened with them, but sg did come on for three songs around 11:10 or so.  guns hit around 12:00am.  played till 2:15 or so.  yeah axl said something like "lucky for us this is their last night!"  his monitor was fucked all night, kept putting it in, taking it out.  after taking bows, he took the mic, with a fairly full crowd out there, and said thanks again, especially since it "was a shit day, shit night with sound, but i tried hard and we had a great fucking time".  another time he said, "to all those who came to the show in 2002, cleveland and cincinatti were the two best (or two fo the best, can't remember) shows we played, and we are glad to be back."

he looked great, band sounded good, no "beautiful" solo, good solos overall.  great show all around!

EDIT: to the post above, i do agree to a point.  when i looked around during pc, the crowd was still strong, people dancing, floor still crowded.  sound was shitty at points, but i didn't see a single person on the floor leave till pc was over.  just my opinion

2)

I just got home from the show, I'll do my best to write a review now. I got into Cleveland around 1:30 Friday afternoon, ate at Cooperstown and walked the city with my g\f. By the time we made it back to the Q about 15 people where ahead of us, I didn't care it still allowed me to be front row and I chose to be on the left of the stage right in front of the speakers where Richard and Axl do a lot of work. I had the chance to meet Chinese69Illusions and his brother they stood behind me in line. They drove all the way from Indiana to see the show and I hope they enjoyed it. I'm shooting this off the top of my head and my ears are still ringing 3 hours after the show! Oh well looks like beltones will be getting my business in several years.
Here it goes!
Suicide Girls were the first to go on, I must say the crowd seemed to really enjoy them and they actually have some skill at what they do. There is a smoking brunette and a blond who the crowd seemed to enjoy. I noticed Frank standing to the left of the stage on his cell phone, I wanted to yell at him but out of respect I gave him the metal sign and he gave it right back.

Bach came on stage next and I must say that mother fucker still has some pipes! The crowd loved Bach's set, and he also seemed to enjoy being in Cleveland. He was having fun chanting Cleveland Rocks! He played some of his new stuff which I seemed to enjoy, plus all of his classic. The roof was ready to explode after his performance. Baz's wife was recording his show with a hand held camcorder which I thought was cool and Baz's wife is beautiful!

Eagles of Death Metal where 3rd on the bill, and I was expecting a lot of better things from them. They were not bad, but in return the crowd was already pumped because of Bach's set and they couldn't live up to what was before them. A lot of boo's and chants to get off stage happened. The lead singer of the band, seemed to be cracked-out and in love with himself. Dizzy was standing to the left of the stage watching their set. I also saw Robin come out and check them out for a couple of songs. As soon as the bands set ended the group kinda stood together and gave the crowd a big fuck you look and smirked off stage.

Suicide Girls came back out and did a couple more routines the crowd again seemed to enjoy them. By this time of course the drunks are drunker and the assholes are being bigger assholes so a couple of fights broke out and people were pulled from the crowd. Once the lights went out the wait was well worth it.

Since the set list was posted in the updates I'll save from going through that but I'll share some of moments from the show.
-Jungle of course sent the arena nuts! I don't think anyone was sitting down.
-Axl kicked some guy out I think during Its So Easy! I think the guy flipped Axl off, I was watching Bumble and heard Axl say "No Fuck You" I thought to myself Oh Shit! Here we go. Axl made security take the guy away, which the crowd loved.
-Axl had some terrible problems with his in-ear monitors, he made a comment of it sounded like a smashed AM transistor radio. At one point Axl was bitch at the sound-man, and told him to do his fucking job not hide underneath the console like last time lol. Betta made a appearance on stage, she changed Axl's battery back while he was sitting at the piano before November Rain.
-Axl said today was a very shitty day, until 11:00 when he came to the arena, he thanked the crowd at the end of the night, for turning a horrible day into a good one.
-Axl and the whole band where in positive spirits the whole night!
-Axl was dogging on Eagles of Death Metal and said that it was their first and last show with them.
- Not many people got Franks GUNS N ROSES beat, but damn Frank really impressed me!
-The Solos! Damn we bitch about them on the board but when you see them, you realize why they do it. Its to show off each members talents. Richards solo was FANTASTIC! This man can play, Robins solos where also very good, Bumblefoots solo wasn't bad, but brought the place down with Don't Cry. I must say the best solo of the night was Dizzy's I don't know but hearing him jam on the piano put a lump in my throat. Dizzy is a very valuable part of this band.
-November Rain, the band sounded fucking amazing on this song. Maddy, Chinese, IRS, and of course Nighttrain where peak songs for me tonight.
-Paradise City of course is a perfect song to end the show with, the pyro, and confetti just adds to the elements. Bumble walked the front row allowing fans to touch his guitar. I also loved after the song how the entire band came out and took a bow as ONE!
-Seemed like the crowd enjoyed the new songs and a ton of people where singing Better
-The sound wasn't too bad it was off at times, I think the real problem is it's way to loud!

I must say, this group has the potential to be the best Rock N Roll band out right now, just release Chinese and let the music do the talking! The only Con of the night was waiting so long, and such a late start it was past 2 when I got to the parking lot, but I guess thats can be expected from the fans, but how does the average joe handle this?

This was my 3rd Guns show and by far the best! I'm now off to pop some Tylenol and head to bed. Lets hope the ringing ears are gone when I wake up.

Offline • §ilver_ßullët

• Non si esce vivi dagli anni '80
  • Gunner
  • ".::Tra DemoniO e Santità è lo SteSSo::."
« Risposta #17 il: 25 Novembre 2006, 13:39:pm »
si, potrebbero benissimo fare my world con solo axl che reppa e chris pittman ai sintetizzatori.
Oddio..non sarebbe male farlo qualche volta. @26

Offline Rob

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: -8
  • "move, move... there's a fuckin' car" 5/6/2006
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #18 il: 25 Novembre 2006, 13:57:pm »

Ma che palle cristo santo!!
Nel '92 non si rompevano a fare sempre praticamente la stessa scaletta? e nel '93? ma forse anche nel '88....

Capisco la speranza di ascoltare canzoni nuove... ma ad ogni concerto lo stesso commento è veramente stancante.
Mettetivi in testa che la scaletta è questa con poche possibili varianti. Punto.
Poi, forse, una volta uscito CD, nuove canzoni verranno inserite.

Offline nickgnr83

• L'uomo in nero fuggì nel deserto, ed il pistolero lo seguì.
  • Gunner
  • Hile Roland! Hile!
« Risposta #19 il: 25 Novembre 2006, 13:59:pm »
Non faranno sempre sold out, però leggendo i vari commenti dei fans realizzano grandi show... #31