Autore Topic: 1/12/2006 - Ames, IA - Hilton Coliseum  (Letto 6386 volte)

Offline Nik

• Chronicles of a Broken Heart
  • Gunner
  • Credibilità: -32
  • Love is Pain, as Life is Shit
    • Axl
    • Contro la Reunion
Re: 1/12/2006 - Ames, IA - Hilton Coliseum
« Risposta #10 il: 01 Dicembre 2006, 18:43:pm »

Offline • §ilver_ßullët

• Non si esce vivi dagli anni '80
  • Gunner
  • Credibilità: 0
  • ".::Tra DemoniO e Santità è lo SteSSo::."

Offline gunsnroses86

• Gunner
« Risposta #12 il: 02 Dicembre 2006, 09:21:am »
1. Welcome To the Jungle
  2. It's So Easy
  3. Mr .Brownstone
  4. Live and Let Die
  5. Better
  6. Sweet Child O' Mine
  7. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
  8. You Could Be Mine
  9. The Blues
10. Out Ta Get Me
OMG Axl just threw the mic stand at some kid in the crowd.

Offline shakin_the_cage

• Gunner
  • It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock'n'rol
« Risposta #13 il: 02 Dicembre 2006, 09:47:am »
mmm... siamo alle solite @6

Offline gunsnroses86

• Gunner
« Risposta #14 il: 02 Dicembre 2006, 09:49:am »

1. Welcome To the Jungle
  2. It's So Easy
  3. Mr .Brownstone
  4. Live and Let Die
  5. Better
  6. Sweet Child O' Mine
  7. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
  8. You Could Be Mine
  9. The Blues
10. Out Ta Get Me
[***] Axl just threw the mic stand at some kid in the crowd.

Fuck off and stop trying to start shit.

Offline gunsnroses86

• Gunner
« Risposta #15 il: 02 Dicembre 2006, 09:50:am »

Offline cri

• Gunner
    • Slash
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #16 il: 02 Dicembre 2006, 09:57:am »
^ sta cercando di dire che la storia del microfono con tutta probabilità è una cazzata

gnr in ritardo colossale cmq...show degli helmet lunghissimo e addirittura bis delle suicide girls a quanto ho capito...

MauTheAlien

• Visitatore
« Risposta #17 il: 02 Dicembre 2006, 10:07:am »
Mi pare soltanto un commento di un utente di HTGTH che dice Vaffanculo e finitela di scrivere merdate...nulla di più...

Offline cri

• Gunner
    • Slash
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #18 il: 02 Dicembre 2006, 10:45:am »
da htgth

Citazione
Show got a late start, normal setlist.  Setlist changes would be the inclusion of used to love her.  Other suprise/change was that the encore was Chinese, Madagascar, Ron Solo/Don't Cry/Paradise City.

My review:

GOt there at 7:30, wanted to see everything.  Some band from St Louis played for 30 min, then suicide girls then bach then helmet then GNR.  Show started at roughly 12:40???  The crowd was restless early, buy Axl and crew had them won over by the time SCOM had ended.  We were seated on fincks side,parquet,  3 rows up.  Great seats and had an awesome view of the "behind the scenes" stuff.  My wife and I even got Beta to wave to us    Highlight for me from this show was Madagascar -Axl nailed it better then any other show I have heard (and I have damn near every boot available from 02 thru this year).  No real downers, the band was very tight and was on top of their game.  I suppose if you are trying to criticize you could bitch about the show time.  Axl apologized and mentioned the weather.  I believe him 100% in his sincerity regarding the later then normal start.  He also made another EODM crack when back came on.  I believe it was "pidegons of poop" but I can't swear to that.  Baz called him Getty Lee, baz was wearing a RUSH t shirt.  The crowd seemed to like the new songs, with Better getting the best applause.  Not many were singing along, but seemed to enjoy the new music.  There was a little boy (8, 10?) in the front row with his dad on Finck's side.  Robin made lots of eye contact and I believe gave the boy a pick.  I'm sure the kid has a new guitar hero.  Tommy seemed to be in a good mood, I believe ROn has lost the dreds.  Sorry for rambling  I am tired as fuck and wanted to get something out to you all.  BTW, Frank is one hell of a plus for these guys.  I'll tease you all with one last observation that a bootleg may help.  I swear that one of the guitar solos that Fortis and the other guys were "mini-jamming" on was a HELL OF A LOT like the clip we have of "Checkmate (Prostitute?).  I'll never say that it was for sure, but I'm a gambler and I know where my money would be.   

P.S.  Have faith in Axl and the boys, it's easy to see that they are having a good time and that this is all from the heart.  If we don't get a new record this year I won't feel like Axl let me down.  I hope someone  associated with the band reads this, I as a true fan appreciate everything they are doing.......Take care

questo dice che durante uno dei soli gli è sembrato che la band stesse jammando su qualcosa che assomigliava molto alla clip di checkmate, ma non è sicurissimo
« Ultima modifica: 02 Dicembre 2006, 10:48:am da cri »

Offline _xevon

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 1
  • che uomo
« Risposta #19 il: 02 Dicembre 2006, 10:48:am »
  I swear that one of the guitar solos that Fortis and the other guys were "mini-jamming" on was a HELL OF A LOT like the clip we have of "Checkmate (Prostitute?).  I'll never say that it was for sure, but I'm a gambler and I know where my money would be.   

@30 @30 @30 interessante