Autore Topic: 02/06/2007 - Monterrey, Messico - Monterrey Arena  (Letto 5037 volte)

Offline Immon

• Master of the Universe!
  • Gunner
  • Credibilità: 0
  • An I've seen what I have seen...
    • Slash
    • Pro Reunion
Re: 02/06/2007 - Monterrey, Messico - Monterrey Arena
« Risposta #40 il: 04 Giugno 2007, 00:23:am »
ma sul serio vi aspettavate che suonassero canzoni ancora mai sentite?

Appunto, stiamo parlando degli odierni GNR... una band per chi sa a cosa va incontro...

Offline sea

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: -20
  • "...all we need is just a little patience..."
    • Axl
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #41 il: 04 Giugno 2007, 08:08:am »
ma sul serio vi aspettavate che suonassero canzoni ancora mai sentite?

Aspettare sicuramente no, e a dire il vero in canzoni mai sentite neanche ci speravo più, ma canzoni prese dagli Illusions sinceramente è da un bel po' che ci spero...ed a questo punto credo invano.
Stasera aggiungeranno quelle mancate ieri dall'ormai solita scaletta...

Offline Rob

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: -8
  • "move, move... there's a fuckin' car" 5/6/2006
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #42 il: 04 Giugno 2007, 09:16:am »
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/plaingod2/?action=view&current=MOV01367.flv

mmm... me sa che sto video è del concerto del 3.

Pare sia quel minchione di Fernando che stia postando un po' di cose in diretta....

« Ultima modifica: 04 Giugno 2007, 09:19:am da Axl76 »

Offline Rob

• Gunner
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #43 il: 04 Giugno 2007, 09:27:am »
November Rain
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WyLlqFchtX8

e qui una recensione:

Here is my review of the show, more than a concert review I’ll try to share my experience with you all since most of the main details you already know. 

I got at the Arena at 7pm with two of my closest cousins, by that time, I had stopped drinking any liquids 3 hours before, my plan was not to miss my spot or any second of the concert by going to the restroom, I stud right in the middle and bellow the arena center screen, I would say 15 mts from stage,  the first opener, I think it was vulture, got on stage around nine, they just did three songs, sucked big time, people star throwing coins and water.. precious water!  to the stage .. at the end of the last song the guy said something like.. “we are sorry,  we haven’t play together for a while”.. or something,  that’s what  I heard, very pathetic.

Around 10pm,  Maligno took the stage, they were ok the  first couple of songs, then it was boring, the lead singer looked like gay to me, and a rockstar wanna be, very looser.. everybody was !FUERA! FUERA!!, we all turned around and started rocking the opposite side, very funny, I was having a blast, I guess Maligno was not,  some stupid people throw very dangerous things to them.

Then the waiting begun, we met this cute girl from Chihuahua we were chatting and that made the wait easier, she was kind of looking for protection I’m tall 6-3 and she was little and fragile hehe,   people from the arena said 11:15pm was the time…   at 11:15  nothing, I thought it was a problem with the right teleprompter, it wasn’t working and later they brought a new one and replace it,  that was the reason!!  everybody was saying.. we are ready to start!.. nop!.  11:30pm.. nothing..  11:45pm  nothing.. 12:00am.. one of my cousin couldn’t stand it any more and left, he went to lobby.. at 12:15am  he called me, there was a long line of people upset and drunk asking for their money back, according to my cousin at lest  1000 people actually left the arena, and you could tell because I was now 5 mts from stage!, one girl pass out.. heat was infernal.. then I met this guy from Veracruz, he was very frustraded, he traveled 18 hrs by bus just for the concert and as him and me, many people came from distant places, I knew this was normal for GNR, but I was very very worried, then from the left side of the arena, the police.. probably 20 of them,  shit!!.. I thought.. that’s it… they are kicking us out,  I was so ready start a riot.. and believe me I was not the only one.

I needed water so bad..  me and my stupid not drinking water plan. Suddenly the lights slightly changed, it was the screens around the area, showing something like..  “In a few minutes the band Guns and Roses will start the show, thanks for you patience” finally a hope!, at 12:30or 12:40, the lights went out, I could feel adrenaline flowing, recharging my batteries, forgetting my thirst and  forgiving Axl, then the first tunes of WTTJ, everybody screaming and blowing their throats, it was for sure I was around hardcore fans, from there everything was excitement, singing, screaming, jumping, trying to call the Axl’s attention, a blast!!. between songs choiring GUNS N ROSES! GUNS N ROSES! Some lead by Frank   I was having one of the best times of my life, after LALD many were crying of excitement and look happily overwhelmed, as for the sound quality .. I have no idea.. people around me were singing so loud all the songs, even the new ones that I couldn’t hear right..

At the end ..Paradise city, that just killed me.. I left the rest of me there, slamming and dancing, if you could call it dancing and I had no voice by then.

Those were the shortest 2 hours of mi life, I lost 3 pounds and dehydrate, but let me tell you it worth every minute  waited and I wouldn’t mind waiting again, as for the set list, that was exactly what I wanted to hear, since this was may first GNR concert I don’t complaint they doing almost the same show they’ve been doing at all.

As my friend Axl, (since we have been so close now, I consider him my friend now) once  said, “hopefully I expressed my sentiments” and find this review interesting, sorry if I misspelled or confuse you with anything,  luckily English is not my first language.

CYA.
Beto.

Offline Rob

• Gunner
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Ultima modifica: 04 Giugno 2007, 22:21:pm da Axl76 »

Offline Dun

• SPECIAL ONE
  • Gunner
  • Credibilità: 6
    • Slash
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #45 il: 10 Giugno 2007, 20:44:pm »
eccomi di ritorno dalle ferie! mi ha tenuto aggiornato mur. Purtroppo tutto come ci aspettavamo!

Offline Rob

• Gunner
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #46 il: 15 Giugno 2007, 22:00:pm »
ma come si muove st'omo?  #4
un mito...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B33-qfG4t_Y