Autore Topic: [NEW YORK - 12.05.06] Recensioni, foto, commenti ed altro  (Letto 28946 volte)

jungle85

• Visitatore
Re: [NEW YORK] Recensioni, foto, commenti ed altro
« Risposta #50 il: 13 Maggio 2006, 10:36:am »
Io sono contento per il nuovo look di Axl, per il ritorno, per il trio affiatato, per il duetto con Sebastian e basta!
La scaletta mi ha molto deluso!
Spero che aggiungano qualcosa di nuovo nei prossimi concerti o altrimenti si comincerà a avedere il vuoto ai concerti....
La gente non ha volgia di risentire per l'ennesima volta le stesse canzoni!

a quale gente ti riferisci??
ma che ti aspettavi scusa?? che facevano tutto chinese democracy??

The_rain

• Visitatore
« Risposta #51 il: 13 Maggio 2006, 10:39:am »
scusate una domanda stupida,ma c'era pitman?

jungle85

• Visitatore
« Risposta #52 il: 13 Maggio 2006, 10:40:am »
scusate una domanda stupida,ma c'era pitman?

si si c'era

Offline Guns...

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 0
    • Slash
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #53 il: 13 Maggio 2006, 10:41:am »
c'è un motivo per cui non fanno più don't cry??? #8 #8

david

• Visitatore
« Risposta #54 il: 13 Maggio 2006, 10:42:am »
c'è un motivo per cui non fanno più don't cry??? #8 #8

Boh... Penso che ormai non la faranno più.

Offline Serial_Killer

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: -1
  • Che cazzo guardi?
« Risposta #55 il: 13 Maggio 2006, 10:43:am »
beh...visto che è stata "my first song in guns n' roses" non credo che la suoni con un gruppo totalmente diverso....troppo legata alle radici.

Offline gatox

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 0
  • sweet child o' DIE
« Risposta #56 il: 13 Maggio 2006, 10:43:am »
un'altra dimensione rispetto al 2002. qui e' lui, viso naturale ... loock da spavento #33

sose

• Visitatore
« Risposta #57 il: 13 Maggio 2006, 10:44:am »
a leggere le recensioni sono contento per la voce di Axl ed il look, il nuovo chitarrista non mi entusiasma. Per la scaletta, come dissi in un altro topic, me l'aspettavo così, cioè con i leaks e basta, leaks che secondo me sono stati fatti uscire apposta per far pubblicità al tour.

Offline Rob

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: -8
  • "move, move... there's a fuckin' car" 5/6/2006
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #58 il: 13 Maggio 2006, 10:46:am »
leaks che secondo me sono stati fatti uscire apposta per far pubblicità al tour.

A questo punto, vedendo anche la battuta di Axl a tal proposito, non credo ci siano più dubbi.

Ogeid

• Visitatore
« Risposta #59 il: 13 Maggio 2006, 10:47:am »
un'altra review dal mygnrforum..

I can confirm that Izzy will be at atleast one of the gigs, possibly more. As far as Bumblefoot goes, well he was amazing, but again, pointless shredder. A lot of people will use this chance to criticize Axl for using another "freak" such as Buckethead, and I do agree that Axl needs a normal looking, old school guitarist. But whatever...

The crowd was ecstatic throughout the night. BFMV got booed to hell(deservingly so) and they cut their set short maybe 10 mins(I think anyway.) The stage guys put up the big GNR flags. They were redish with a cream type background, with the GNR logo in a black and white color. Awesome looking. The lights dimmed and they kicked into Jungle, which of course got a massive crowd response. I'm telling you Axl rocked the house. He was so much than in 2002. He had way more energy and his voice was absolutely perfect. He sounded like the old Axl but even better. He ran around the stage and didn't seem to be out of breath at all. Next they played It's So Easy and then Mr. Brownstone before launching into Better, one of the leaks. It was amazing live. Axl hit every note dead on. His scream in the middle was perfect.

SCOM, Knockin on Heaven's Door were great as always. Next came band intros. When introducing Brain(drums), Axl said "Where was this guy when we hired Matt?" lol classic Axl there. Then they broke into You Could Be Mine. The scream at the end, well Axl hit that dead on with no problems at all.

Dizzy then sat down at the grand piano and did a little piano solo before going into The Blues. This is definately going to be a future GNR classic for sure. The emotion Axl put into his voice during this song was amazing. Also I gotta say that Robin Finck really surprised me tonight. He was dead on, unlike in 2002. He now has real long hair and a beard, which I think looks good on him. Next was Madagascar and again, they played this flawlessly.

Next Axl sat down at the piano and they went into November Rain. This was the most emotional part of the night. This song is just a work of art and is no doubt the greatest GNR song ever. Axl was dead on in his singing and playing. What pissed me off some was when Bumblefoot fucked up a bit of the end solo. Slash would never do that...

Sebastian Bach singing with Axl on My Michelle was so fuckin awesome. Great job on Bach's part, and he rocked like hell as always.

Later they played TWAT which sounded awesome live. Crowd was singing along to this one and Better earlier. Before they played I.R.S. Axl said "I see you fuckers are singing the songs, you must have downloaded em!" Funny stuff there. I.R.S. sounded a helluva lot better live than the demo leak.

Next was a Robin Finck guitar solo. He was great, a lot better than his horrid playing in 2002. Also, all 3 guitarists were playing Les Pauls. Then they broke into Paradise City and the crowd was fuckin explosive. The entire band nailed the song note for note and Axl was flawless in his vocals, even after going through 2 hours he didn't miss a note. Robin jumped into the crowd at the end and was crowd surfing a bit before getting back on stage.

Everything was flawless, except for the little fuckup in the end solo of NR(shame on you Bumblefoot, learn from Slash...), but all in all everything went down smooth as silk, with no idiots getting thrown out and no fuckin cameras(to my knowledge) in Axl's face. Axl was sporting the braids, but he was wearing a pair of jeans and a black shirt, no jersey's which I thought was fuckin awesome. He looked very old school tonight. It was indeed a terrific show and to anyone that still has a chance to go, well this is a show you DO NOT want to miss. Axl Rose and GNR are truly back and whatever any haters may say, this band played the fuck out of these songs! Sure, I'd love to see Slash and Izzy back too, but until that happens, this band rocked.