Autore Topic: [NEW YORK - 17.05.06] Recensioni, foto, commenti ed altro  (Letto 18591 volte)

Offline My Michelle Rebel

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 1
  • io vi guiderò al di là dei vostri sogni
Re: [NEW YORK - 17.05.06] Recensioni, foto, commenti ed altro
« Risposta #100 il: 18 Maggio 2006, 18:44:pm »
da mtv.com

Izzy Stradlin Rejoins Guns N' Roses — For Three Songs During New York Gig

Band closes out four-show NYC stint with a bang.

Leave it to Axl Rose to save the best for last.

On Wednesday night, during the band's fourth and final warm-up show at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom, the much-rumored reunion of Axl with erstwhile GN'R guitarist Izzy Stradlin finally came to pass.

Izzy's appearance led many in attendance to believe that former lead guitarist Slash, who was similarly touted by insiders as a possible guest performer before the band's first New York gig on May 12 (see "Guns N' Roses Live: No Reunion Of Classic Lineup, But Great Anyway,"), wouldn't be far behind — but no joy.

Stradlin, who quit the band mid-tour in late 1991 and has since released four albums (solo or with his short-lived group, the Ju Ju Hounds) joined GN'R for three tunes: "Think About You," "Patience" and "Night Train."

The concert, which concluded shortly after 2 a.m., also featured guest vocalist Kid Rock on "Night Train." The four sold-out shows acted as a warm-up for GN'R's European festival appearances this summer. No other North American dates have been scheduled so far.

Rose introduced Stradlin before "Think About You" — although his comments were almost immediately drowned out by screams from the audience as the guitarist strutted onstage. The two hugged before launching into the number, and one eyewitness reported seeing Stradlin's eyes welling with tears during "Patience."

Various online GN'R messageboards have been buzzing with speculation of a full-band reunion since word of Stradlin's arrival reached fans via text message. "There's going to be a reunion for sure," wrote one fan. "There's too much money involved for it not to happen. Izzy will bring the rest of the guys around, you watch."

— Chris Harris

Offline poporro

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 1
  • HELLAS
« Risposta #101 il: 18 Maggio 2006, 18:46:pm »
scusate saro' cieco, ma nel suo post su questo topic dice solo che ha fatto qualche battutina sull'album che non c'e'...nulla altro....

Offline NicolaStorm

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 0
« Risposta #102 il: 18 Maggio 2006, 18:46:pm »
adesso ci ride anche sopra.. #4

Meglio riderci che piangerci, dai  #28

Offline gods2006

• Gunner
  • standing in front of storm!!!!
« Risposta #103 il: 18 Maggio 2006, 18:51:pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAKgCCCDgBg&search=guns%20n%27%20roses
andate qui...è la fine di november rain e poi mi sembra c sia l'entrata di izzy in patience o nn so cosa...l'ho appena trovato #9

Offline • §ilver_ßullët

• Non si esce vivi dagli anni '80
  • Gunner
  • ".::Tra DemoniO e Santità è lo SteSSo::."
« Risposta #104 il: 18 Maggio 2006, 18:54:pm »
Meglio riderci che piangerci, dai  #28
Ma si..ridiamoci tutti sopra.. #4

Offline Rob

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: -8
  • "move, move... there's a fuckin' car" 5/6/2006
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #105 il: 18 Maggio 2006, 18:55:pm »
Il momento più bello del video è stato l'abbraccio.... #8

Vero.... bellissimo.

Credo che tutto cio' sia davvero importante. E' il segno che Axl ha deciso di tornare a tutti gli effetti, si sente davvero pronto. Anche riallacciare i rapporti con  quelli che erano suoi amici o colleghi è estremamente importante.

P.S. Ma avete sentito Axl come canta TAY? Ricordate la versione 2002? ;)

Offline Sara89

• Gunner
« Risposta #106 il: 18 Maggio 2006, 19:01:pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAKgCCCDgBg&search=guns%20n%27%20roses
andate qui...è la fine di november rain e poi mi sembra c sia l'entrata di izzy in patience o nn so cosa...l'ho appena trovato #9

C'è anche My Michelle con Baz... ma è del 12/5  ;)

Offline gods2006

• Gunner
  • standing in front of storm!!!!
« Risposta #107 il: 18 Maggio 2006, 19:05:pm »
esatto mi volevo scusare se ho fatto scoppiare una bomba....e che era stato postato in un forum nella sezione dedicata anche ad izzy e allora avevo frainteso...sorry #4 cmq bel video... #17

Offline Wolfgang

• autore topic del papa
  • Gunner
  • Credibilità: 3
  • autore topic del papa
    • Slash
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #108 il: 18 Maggio 2006, 19:16:pm »
Da un utente del forum di HTGTH:

just got back from the show and it was infuckinsane, axl looked and sounded great Izzy was there and played "think about you", "patience" and "nightrain", kid rock was also there who also performed "nightrain" with GNR as u all know bach was there, axl threw the mic out at the end of the night and he was really cool even goin on to make jokes such as "wow we sound really good maybe would should make a album or something, dam what was i thinking all these years"  then when nightrain came on he told the band to stop and put the mic down and u still heard his voice and he goes "thats how u no were guns n' roses and not no britney spears shit". overall great fuckin show and i definatly feel a dvd and cd coming soon 

Offline Wolfgang

• autore topic del papa
  • Gunner
  • Credibilità: 3
  • autore topic del papa
    • Slash
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #109 il: 18 Maggio 2006, 19:18:pm »
Ed uno dal Mygnr.com:

WOW!!! SO much to post. Quick review. Awesome show. Was in front up until Patience....cause this FAT FUCKING ASSHOLE kept on elbowing my girlfriend in the head. Almost got into a fight with him so I had to leave the front. On the way out I did kick him square in the face with my boot and spat right in his mouth FUCKER!! Anyway, AWESOME show. Axl had vocal problems during IRS, stopped the show during Nightrain because Brain fucked up the intro. His voice was great the whole show overall. Place WENT NUTS when Izzy came out, th same for Kid Rock. I met Jimmy Fallon, Kid Rock, Enrique Ingleses, Jamie Lynn Singler (Meadow on the Sopranos) and the chick who plays Adriana on the Sopranos. Axl saw I was singing Better and kept staring at me and smiling cause I was one of the only people in my section who knew the words. All in all, great concert. I liked the first night better (friday) but this show kicked ass cause of Izzy. It was great. I saw the set list, and Rihad was on there but they never played it. Thats it for now. oh...and...AXLDEMOCRACY if you get this.......