Autore Topic: [PRAGA - 13/6/2006] recensioni, foto, altro  (Letto 6608 volte)

MauTheAlien

• Visitatore
Re: [PRAGA - 13/6/2006] recensioni, foto, altro
« Risposta #10 il: 14 Giugno 2006, 11:20:am »
Dall'utente Zombux di Heretodaygonetohell.com

damn I just got back from Prague, I witnessed fucking great show! I really hope someone managed to bootleg it because it was almost flawless  
Dall'utente Z
I met gnrseb before the show, it was nice to meet you man  

about Avenged Sevenfold, I better forget that something like this even exists, it was absolute crap.

then Sebastian Bach stormed the stage and everything was fine, he played most hits by Skid Row, and both band and crowd really enjoyed it, they were in good mood and I just regret they didn't get more time, I'd kick out A7X and give this band more time, they need it  

about GNR, the performance was better I even expected. the guys were really like a band, they were so tight and played the fuck of all of the songs. I like the fact that they weren't acting like stupid arrogant rockstars but they just enjoyed the show and were always smiling - fucking cool band  and there was Axl Rose. his mike mix was maybe not enough loud, so sometimes it was harder to hear him, but his voice was perfect. maybe it was the mix, but it seemed to me that he's singing everything much higher than at the previous gigs.

there were some fuckers calling Slash, Axl ranted at one of them and told him just to fuck off  

all songs were played really perfectly, maybe Ron's guitar wasn't as loud as needed and his leads weren't so clear, but who fucking cares when the whole arena was singing every single song with the band!

Sebastian Bach joined at My Michelle, and then, Izzy appeared on the stage, the band morphed into many-headed hydra and destroyed everything in the way. it was just blasting. he joined the band for Think About You, Patience, Nightrain and then Paradise City. it seemed like Izzy never left the band, he seemed to be so happy and the band was in great mood as well, it just seemed like GNR have 4 guitar players and it will be so forever  

they played four of the new songs - Better, The Blues, Chinese Democracy and IRS (in this order), they did some blues jam or what during every time the piano was moving forth and back, and Axl enjoyed some Fucking off in G  that was great.

I was impressed by every musician on the stage. especially Robin Finck really seemed to enjoy every note.

well I'm tired as fuck, I'm not that young anymore, I have to get some rest now. I got some photos at my cell phone, hopefully they're not as shitty as I think they are  

Gli Avenged Sevenfold son stati per lui una porcheria.La band di Bach ha invece molto divertito il pubblico e loro si son divertiti altrettanto.Han suonato parecchie canzoni degli Skid Row.
I Gnr han suonato meglio del previsto secondo questo fan.I componenti del gruppo sorridevano e non si atteggiavano a rockstars.Hanno dato il loro meglio in ogni canzone.
Il mixaggio del microfono di Axl era basso rispetto questo fan e alcune volte non riuscivi a sentire quasi la sua voce ma secondo questo fan Axl ha cantato addirittura con ottave più alte rispetto agli shows precedenti.
Le canzoni son state eseguite alla perfezione ma anche la chitarra di Robin era mixata bassa e i suoi assoli non erano nitidi nel suono,ma la gente cantava ogni singola nota.
Sebastian ha raggiunto la band su My Michelle e quando Izzy è salito sul palco è stata l'apoteosi.Sembrava che non avesse mai lasciato la band e che ora fossero una band di 4 chitarristi.
Han fatto 4 canzoni nuove,diverse blues jam nelle quali il piano andava e tornava indietro e Axl si è divertito moltissimo durante queste improvvisazioni.

Angel

• Visitatore
« Risposta #11 il: 14 Giugno 2006, 11:22:am »
ma niente foto?

Offline Kurt Cobain

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 0
« Risposta #12 il: 14 Giugno 2006, 11:25:am »
Da www.newgnr.com

Well. First thing to say that we have been waiting for this show 15 year! Unbelievable. GNR are back in Prague after 15 long f* years!
Yesterday`s show took place in Sazka Arena, an indoor stadium with a capacity of about 18 000 people. Gates opened at 7.15pm, estimating roughly 6000 fans have filled up the arena. An opening act - Avenged Sevenfold came over at around 8.10 pm, they performed like 6 songs with quite a  ardour but it was just 9p.m. when they finished. So time must had been filled up somehow till magical 10pm.,till Axl and his folks were expected to come. So then after short break suddenly came on the stage Sebastian Bach /hopefully it was him!/ with his band, and played some early hair n`heavy metal Skid Row classics like"I remeber you".

He was just fabulous, so dedicated and has pretty warmed up the crowd while waiting for GNR. He madly rotated his mic on the cord....Just GREAT. They finally finished before 10pm, then stage was re-arranged for GNR. I remember when one of the technician guys uncovered GNR drums with its GNR logo, crowd got pretty excited, screaming and chanting GNR! Well everything was done and ready to blast the show off, but no Axl yet. "Where the fuck is he?" Again delay?? SO another waiting for another hour or so. Lights went finally down at 10.50 pm. with INTRO to the Jungle, then appeared AXL with very, very loud scream: Do you know where the fuck U R, Prague??? He wore pale-yellow jacket, black shirt, jeans and orange! shoes. He was in very, very good mood, very lively, his voice was just thrilling, strong and clear! Stage was not very spacious for his suddens runs  ,but despite of this...he enjoyed himself very much.

So did we! After Jungle came Easy and The Better. Robin, Richard, Bumblefoot
and others were pretty good tuned. After non-stop-3-song playing Axl apologized "for little delay of your entertainment" and mentioned FIFA World Cup 06 in Germany where USA lost their match with Czech Rep. 0:3. He laughed and said us... You fuckers..:) I dont recall exact setlist, but there were some very funny and interesting moments l... e.g.  1) fans were throwing some bracelets /not a wristbands/ on the stage just when Axl sang, he leant over and collected all them from the stage floor, put them on his right wrist and smiled to us... one bracelet even hit him on his forehead.. Tommy laughed on his behalf..:) .. or 2) there was a czech national flag lying on the stage.. Axl picked it up and stucked it into back of his jeans and kept singing. Wonderful communicaton , very strong!!!...or 3) near  me was a half-drunken idiot, who tried to insult Axl verbally by yelling at Axl between 2 song / cant remember which ones/.. "Axl, fuck you, you fuckin asshole!!"... and Axl answered.." So as you, you pink asshole.. and laughed
again, and said afterwards " its kinda universal language for fuck off.""..... Hahaha, I was so pleased to hears this from Axl...After this that mohafu** sucker finally calmed down, otherwise he would be probably kicked out by fans l. What was the strongest moment for me personally was when IZZY fuckin STRADLIN appeared on the stage, introduced by Axl.. Crowd was chanting IZZY,IZZY.

He was obviously moved and smiled.. and play with the group I think About You, Patience, Nightrain nad then came back at the and of the show to contribute on Paradise. Very strong experience!!!

Needless to say ..as to Axl.. it was juts him... his movements, runs, jammin
with the mic stand, throwing it away.., his tatoos, incredible and strong voice.. generaly in very good condition. Bumblefoot played whole Donty cry.. amazing performance..., Robin and Richie played smashing "Beautiful" and some doodle  during show as well as Brain did some perfect drum solo, appreciated even by group members /maybe not planned/, Dizzy as usual.. blast off the piano play on The Blues...and at the end ...after Paradise Axl threw his mic into the crowd!! WOW!!. I wish I could have it.

The show is now over, but strong experiences has remained inside, will never
be forgotten"

thanks to AXL and GNR for Prague extraordinary show!!

cheers

Kamil from Slovak Rep. / kafogel/

Offline MrSlash

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 1
« Risposta #13 il: 14 Giugno 2006, 11:27:am »
Ma che palle sempre sti problemi del suono!

Offline Kurt Cobain

• Gunner
« Risposta #14 il: 14 Giugno 2006, 11:30:am »
Ma che palle sempre sti problemi del suono!

Già....

Però poi dipende, perchè anche al Gods WTTJ non si sentiva, ma perchè la folla in delirio copriva la voce di Axl.... #4 #4

Offline LadyRocker

• Gunner
  • You could be mine
« Risposta #15 il: 14 Giugno 2006, 11:33:am »
che bella scaletta!!!  ;) pure civil warrrrrrrrrr..... #31

MauTheAlien

• Visitatore
« Risposta #16 il: 14 Giugno 2006, 11:41:am »
Traduzione di alcune curiosità della recensione postata da Kurt Cobain:

Han cominciato alle 22.50 con Axl con giacca gialla di paillettes,jeans,tshirt nera e scarpe arancioni con l'urlo di Axl"Sai dove cazzo sei Praga?Sei nella giungla".
Axl ha attribuito il fatto del piccolo ritardo dopo 3 canzoni al fatto della Coppa del mondo di calcio che stava vedendo e ha detto scherzando(riferendosi allo 0 a 3 subito dagli Usa contro la rep ceca)che eran dei bastardi.
I fans han gettato parecchi braccialetti ad Axl durante concerto e lui li ha indossati tutti sul braccio destro sorridendo,con Tommy che se la rideva parecchio del comportamento di Axl che una volta è stato anche colpito da un braccialetto in testa.
C'era una bandiera ceca sul palco,Axl l'ha presa durante una canzone,legata sul sedere e ha detto"Grande,un meraviglioso messaggio,molto forte"(come se si pulisse il culo...dopo la sconfitta ehehe).
Un idiota mezzo ubriaco inoltre durante una canzone gli gridava di andare affanculo e che era uno stronzo e Axl gli ha risposto di andarsene lui affanculo ridendo e che era lui lo stronzo.Il tipo si è calmato anche perché sennò era la gente a farlo calmare...
Il momento più bello è stato quando Izzy è salito sul palco,presentato da Axl e con la folla che cantava Izzy,Izzy...
Izzy sorrideva ed era molto carico e ha suonato con loro diverse canzoni.
Axl in grande forma sia vocalmente sia per movimento sul palco.Brain ha fatto un assolo di batteria apprezzato anche dal gruppo stesso,Bumblefoot ha fatto una bellissima versione di Don't cry e il duo Fortus e Finck la versione di Beautiful.
Axl dopo Paradise city ha lanciato suo microfono tra la folla.

Offline Kurt Cobain

• Gunner
« Risposta #17 il: 14 Giugno 2006, 11:43:am »
Traduzione di alcune curiosità della recensione postata da Kurt Cobain:

Han cominciato alle 22.50 con Axl con giacca gialla di paillettes,jeans,tshirt nera e scarpe arancioni con l'urlo di Axl"Sai dove cazzo sei Praga?Sei nella giungla".
Axl ha attribuito il fatto del piccolo ritardo dopo 3 canzoni al fatto della Coppa del mondo di calcio che stava vedendo e ha detto scherzando(riferendosi allo 0 a 3 subito dagli Usa contro la rep ceca)che eran dei bastardi.
I fans han gettato parecchi braccialetti ad Axl durante concerto e lui li ha indossati tutti sul braccio destro sorridendo,con Tommy che se la rideva parecchio del comportamento di Axl che una volta è stato anche colpito da un braccialetto in testa.
C'era una bandiera ceca sul palco,Axl l'ha presa durante una canzone,legata sul sedere e ha detto"Grande,un meraviglioso messaggio,molto forte"(come se si pulisse il culo...dopo la sconfitta ehehe).
Un idiota mezzo ubriaco inoltre durante una canzone gli gridava di andare affanculo e che era uno stronzo e Axl gli ha risposto di andarsene lui affanculo ridendo e che era lui lo stronzo.Il tipo si è calmato anche perché sennò era la gente a farlo calmare...
Il momento più bello è stato quando Izzy è salito sul palco,presentato da Axl e con la folla che cantava Izzy,Izzy...
Izzy sorrideva ed era molto carico e ha suonato con loro diverse canzoni.
Axl in grande forma sia vocalmente sia per movimento sul palco.Brain ha fatto un assolo di batteria apprezzato anche dal gruppo stesso,Bumblefoot ha fatto una bellissima versione di Don't cry e il duo Fortus e Finck la versione di Beautiful.
Axl dopo Paradise city ha lanciato suo microfono tra la folla.

Grazie... #15 #15
Mi hai risparmiato un lungo lavoro.... #15 #15

Offline • §ilver_ßullët

• Non si esce vivi dagli anni '80
  • Gunner
  • ".::Tra DemoniO e Santità è lo SteSSo::."
« Risposta #18 il: 14 Giugno 2006, 11:43:am »
Siii Think about you e Chinese!!!
Continuano a fare beautiful però..uff.. #9
Mi gusta molto la recensione sulla voce di Axl..e vai così!!!! #35

Offline My Michelle Rebel

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 1
  • io vi guiderò al di là dei vostri sogni
« Risposta #19 il: 14 Giugno 2006, 11:53:am »
Bene un'altro ottimo show, thx mau per le traduzioni.

Cmq si sà qualcosa sull'affluenza del pubblico ?!