Autore Topic: [VARSAVIA - 15/6/2006] Recensioni, foto, altro  (Letto 10434 volte)

Offline axlbest

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 1
  • Thanks axl
Re: [VARSAVIA - 15/6/2006] Recensioni, foto, altro
« Risposta #20 il: 16 Giugno 2006, 11:02:am »
 #32giubotto stupendo #15

Offline William

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 3
  • Who dares wins
    • Slash
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #21 il: 16 Giugno 2006, 11:16:am »
raga però le scarpe di axl... #3 #3

Offline sea

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: -20
  • "...all we need is just a little patience..."
    • Axl
    • Pro Reunion
« Risposta #22 il: 16 Giugno 2006, 11:31:am »
E' mai successo nella storia dei guns n' roses?  #4

Cavolo davvero....addirittura in anticipo!
Noto con piacere che hanno fatto CD, spero proprio di sentirla anche a Parigi!

Offline Ranma78

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 0
  • Il logo del mio studio fotografico!W la pubblicità
« Risposta #23 il: 16 Giugno 2006, 11:34:am »
ottimo...davvero ottimo...

20 minuti di anticipo..... #23 #23

Offline axlfuckinrose

• Gunner
  • Axl Rose's Son
    • Axl
    • Contro la Reunion
« Risposta #24 il: 16 Giugno 2006, 11:40:am »
dalle foto appare che sono tutti in un ottima forma..xò il fotografo poteva fare qlk foto cn look diversi ad axl e senza occhiali..le avrà fatte tutte durante una canzone  #2

Offline W.AxlRose

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 0
  • Gunner fino al midollo
« Risposta #25 il: 16 Giugno 2006, 12:43:pm »
ma hanno suonato Rhiad?????

[allegato eliminato dall\'amministratore]

Offline axlfuckinrose

• Gunner
  • Axl Rose's Son
    • Axl
    • Contro la Reunion
« Risposta #26 il: 16 Giugno 2006, 12:57:pm »
il giubotto che porta addosso secondo me fa parte del merchandise di chinese democracy..ci sono disegnati sopra i draghi cinesi e poi delle rose sparse quà e là...

jungle85

• Visitatore
« Risposta #27 il: 16 Giugno 2006, 13:25:pm »
Review by Piotr da newgnr.com

Just got back from Legia Stadium. Sweaty, thirsty, hungry and extremely happy...

The gates opened late, sector near the stage was too crowded - they let too many people in. I was standing about 2-3 metres form the front. We had an interesting weather - at the beginning it was very hot, then it started raining heavily. Among supporting bands, only Sebastian Bach did well. People were singing along, jumping etc.

And now the biggest (and I think the only) suprise of the show. Guns N' Roses started their performance 10 minutes EARLIER than planned.

The show itself was amazing, 10/10. Axl's moves, voice, all the guitar solos were just perfect. Everything sounded great - each song played with passion and skills. Setlist was just usual, among the new songs we heard Blues, Better, IRS, Madagascar, Chinese Democracy. The crowd was great, what else can I say. Jumping, singing, waving hands. Only the new songs were being taken without big enthusiasm, as the majority of people heard them for the first time and were listening. Sound was pretty OK, but at the end Axl voice was a little bit quiet, while drums too loud.

Axl was smiling. A lot. To the crowd, to Tommy, to himself. Finck was doing strange things, such as playing while lying on the floor. And Axl talked a lot. As I said, his mic was not to loud - contrary to the crowd - so I usually just couldn't understand what he says. There was "You've been bad" and the internet talking before Better. He was talking to the audience, asking if they enjoyed the show. After Better, he said, laughing - "You can relax Robin, they liked it".

Izzy was there. There was a funny thing - Axl said "I'd like to introduce a friend" (or something like that) and me & a few other people started shouting "IZZY!!!". He smiled and said - "someone who performed for you today". But after My Michelle with Sebastian Bach, he introduced Izzy, and the crowd went crazy. Stradlin was also smiling a lot, talking to other guys and enjoying being there.

Anyone who says the new band is not Guns N' Roses just has to listen to them live. I no longer miss Duff and Slash. Not that I wouldn't like to see reunion, but it's not needed now, while Axl has such a great musicians supporting him.

jungle85

• Visitatore
« Risposta #28 il: 16 Giugno 2006, 13:35:pm »
da notare le scarpe di robin... #4

[allegato eliminato dall\'amministratore]

Offline Nadia

• 2002-2012
  • Gunner
  • Credibilità: 25
  • Anouk saluta i gobbi
    • Slash