Autore Topic: 10/07/2006 - malakasa, GRECIA  (Letto 5014 volte)

MauTheAlien

• Visitatore
Re: 10/07/2006 - malakasa, GRECIA
« Risposta #20 il: 11 Luglio 2006, 12:35:pm »
cos'è the asshole song?  #20
Una canzone molto ironica composta da Axl che eseguiva già nel 2002 prima di November rain come intro in diverse date...

Offline duff 87

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 0
« Risposta #21 il: 11 Luglio 2006, 12:51:pm »
Grande... KOHD vecchia versione??? spettacolare allora!

Offline francescaguns

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 1
  • Stai pisciando sull'albero sbagliato amico mio !!!
« Risposta #22 il: 11 Luglio 2006, 12:56:pm »
Mau coma faremo senza di te !!!

Offline Mr.Rose

• Gunner
« Risposta #23 il: 11 Luglio 2006, 12:58:pm »
A leggere la prima review, sembra il mioglior concerto eseguito fin'ora...!
Avanti così...!

Offline gods2006

• Gunner
  • standing in front of storm!!!!
« Risposta #24 il: 11 Luglio 2006, 13:35:pm »
madonna kohd nella versione vecchia???svengo....la voglio sentireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee #29

gnrthebest90

• Visitatore
« Risposta #25 il: 11 Luglio 2006, 14:57:pm »
KOHD old version? STI GRAN CAZZI!!!! (scusate il termine!  #4)

Offline Perfect_ur

• Il Cazzaro
  • Gunner
  • la mia canzone è un pò brutale dj
« Risposta #26 il: 11 Luglio 2006, 15:00:pm »

beh allora diciamo pure i gnr in grecia..sti gran cazzi...

Offline duff 87

• Gunner
« Risposta #27 il: 11 Luglio 2006, 15:10:pm »
sinceramente non ho capito questa tua risposta

Offline axlfuckinrose

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 3
  • Axl Rose's Son
    • Axl
    • Contro la Reunion
« Risposta #28 il: 11 Luglio 2006, 15:16:pm »
be aspettiamo qlk mp3 x sentirla x bene..

Offline Rob

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: -8
  • "move, move... there's a fuckin' car" 5/6/2006
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #29 il: 12 Luglio 2006, 08:19:am »
Dal www.gunsnroses.us

I got in line around 16.30 with some friends. There were some people waiting, but we managed to be some of the first people that ran into the Terravibe city arround 18.15 when the gates opened. I have to admit that the security was very organized. They didn’t let us bring cameras inside the Terravibe, but I managed to take my cam. I was talking on the phone when the security guard asked to check my bag and I told him to wait for a minute so I can finish a business call. He checked other bags and I walked through while talking on my phone (this is how I took so many amazing pictures).

We managed to have a VIP ticket, so we were in the pit and watched the concert from the 1st row. The stage wasn’t big enough. At around 20.00, Ron Thal was on stage throwing bottles of water to the crowd.... at around 20.30 the opening group Star Star went on stage. I didn’t really like them but ok... I wasn’t there to see Star Star so I just sat down and waited for GNR to go on stage. Star Star played for almost 40 minutes (thank god I couldn’t hear more). GNR went on stage at 22.00 and they played for 2 hours and 15 minutes. They played the usual songs: welcome to the jungle, it s so easy, mr brownstone, live and let die, robin guitar intro for sweet child o mine, sweet child o mine, knockin on heavens door. Then Axl mentioned that in every place they go to play, they always see a sign ’Greece Loves GNR, (Christos AG sign strikes back), Dizzy Piano Solo (the crowd is going crazy), The Blues, You Could Be Mine, Axl singing Light My Fire (almost the whole song - not so short as ’I feel good. from RIR), Richard Guitar Solo, Richard And Robin Guitar Duet (You are beautiful), Out Ta Get Me - Christos AG screaming do the Asshole song - Axl replies it’s the second time this week that someone asks me to do that song and then he plays The Asshole Song on piano, Pink Panther Theme on piano, November Rain, Axl mentions how great a night it is and that the full moon was amazing so the whole crowd looks up to the sky at this moment and watching the Full Moon. Then the band plays Better, Axl introduces the band , Bumblefoot Guitar Solo (Don’t Cry) - the whole crowd singing it, Madagascar, My Michelle. Then Axl says that tonight an old friend will join the show and then Izzy goes on stage. People started screaming Izzy, Izzy, Izzy exactly like they did back in 93 when GNR played in Athens and Izzy replaced Gilby for some shows as the second one he had fractured his wrist, Patience (with Izzy Stradlin). The crowd is chanting for Civil War. Axl jokes about it, like he’s misunderstanding what they’re chanting for and says that we have to do something about CPR, Nightrain (with Izzy Stradlin), Robin Guitar Solo, Paradise City (with Izzy Stradlin)

At the end of Paradise City someone throws the Greek Flag on the stage and Axl wears it and walks through the stage.

Minus points: No Rocket Queen, No think about you, No Chinese Democracy, No IRS... only 3 of the new songs played tonight.

Axl’s voice is absolutely fabulous, he was in a good mood, laughed and talked a lot. Richard was amazing. He plays guitar with so much passion - He is my favourite guitar player of the current line up. His solo was soooooo great! Robin was also good. Great solos too! He came down to 1st row and hugged the fans that were standing there and then ran back up. Ron Thal played with the foot guitar on the ’Don’t Cry’ solo. That man rulezzzzzzzz!!!! Tommy was good and Frank was great on drums. Dizzy did a very good solo and the crowd loved it!!!

This was an amazing show from start to finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!