Autore Topic: Manchester - 23/7/2006  (Letto 2944 volte)

Offline Nik

• Chronicles of a Broken Heart
  • GNRonline.it Staff
  • Gunner
  • Credibilità: -32
  • Love is Pain, as Life is Shit
    • Axl
    • Contro la Reunion
Manchester - 23/7/2006
« il: 24 Luglio 2006, 01:45:am »
01 Welcome to The Jungle
02 It's So Easy
03 Mr Brownstone
04 Live and Let Die
05 Robin Solo
06 Sweet Child O' Mine
07 Knockin' On Heavens Door
08 Better
09 Jam & Dizzy Solo
10 The Blues
11 Richard & Robin Solo
12 Out Ta Get Me
13 Ron plays while piano is brought on stage
14 November Rain
15 You Could Be Mine
16 Bumblefoot Solo (Don't Cry)
17 Think About You (w/ Izzy Stradlin)
18 Patience (w/ Izzy Stradlin)
19 Robin Solo
20 Nightrain (w/ Izzy Stradlin)

Encores:

21 IRS
22 My Michelle
23 Madagascar
24 Paradise City (w/ Izzy Stradlin)

Offline Breakdown90

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 0
  • Gunner fino al midollo
    • Axl
    • Pro Reunion
Re: Manchester - 23/7/2006
« Risposta #1 il: 24 Luglio 2006, 08:54:am »
meno male, sono tornati a fare better, irs e madagascar

Offline Rob

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: -8
  • "move, move... there's a fuckin' car" 5/6/2006
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #2 il: 24 Luglio 2006, 09:29:am »
Sono tornati a fare una ottima scaletta.

Offline Rob

• Gunner
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #3 il: 24 Luglio 2006, 09:37:am »
Well to start with ...what a fucking show!! had to get it out of my system!. Im still in shock of seeing My all time band for the very first time, they were well worth the wait!!

First of all i must say the arena was great, atmoshpere was excellent and the crowd were a lot of fun to begin with!, while waiting for guns to come on, the crowd got bored so they decided to do mexican waves, and girls even decided to take off their bra's!!....

The lights went out, intro music was played and bang!!!, welcome to the jungle began and what a way to start, axl was awesome!, his voice was on form and throughout the show got stronger and stronger, he was truly amazing!...

They played 4 new songs which is great, The Blues,Better,I.R.S, and Madagascar and the 1 which stood out for me was I.R.S!! whoever was there will tell you that, that was the best performance so far live of that song!!, it rocked, they played a shed load of songs id give you a setlist but it would be the wrong order but ill name them..

Welcome to the jungle
Its so Easy
Mr Brownstone
Live and Let Die
Sweet Child O Mine
Heavens Door, AS ALWAYS AMAZING
Better
The Blues
November Rain
Think about you w/ izzy
Out ta get me
My Michelle...alone not with bach
Madadgascar
I.R.S
You could be mine
Nightrain....WOW
Patience...Axl with the UK flag around him , great memories there!
Paradise City

i may have missed a song there, and also there not in order but doesnt matter really. There were loads of solo's aswell , the usual don't cry by bumblefoot , finck's solo was not so good, but Richard!!!, he deserves praise!! this guy rocked and for me was the best guitarist by far!
drummer frank was great, mixed in well, dizzy was great for what he did, and tommy was just great, laughing and joking with axl alot..and oh yeah axl was immense!!

He was polite to the crowd, he said at the start we were amazing, and when paradise had finished he thanked us all and said 'you guys are truly amzing' so to me that was touching. The gig was just superb, i hope there is a dvd of this i really do!! so worht seeing

i could chat forever but dont want to bore you guys, im so happy ive seen them!

There was 1 funny part in the show, just before I.R.S axl said richard had been doing a lot of work in the last 2 days and has hardly slept , and axl said 'yes well ive worked hard to, she was a good girl' haha made me laugh, well just telling you how the gig went!!!

rock on Guns!!

all the best guys Zak.

Fonte: www.newgnr.com

Offline gods2006

• Gunner
  • standing in front of storm!!!!
« Risposta #4 il: 24 Luglio 2006, 10:20:am »
grande axl... #4

Offline Rob

• Gunner
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #5 il: 24 Luglio 2006, 13:40:pm »

Offline Rob

• Gunner
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #6 il: 24 Luglio 2006, 13:51:pm »
Axl durante lo show:

'We haven't slept for 2 days, Richard hasn't slep cos he was working on a song, I didn't sleep last night cos I was workin on...Something, I can't remember her name...But I can tell you I worked damn hard'

Non abbiamo dormito per 2 giorni, richard non ha dormito perchè stava lavorando su una canzone, io non ho dormito la scorsa notte perchè stavo lavorando su...qualcosa, non ricordo il suo [her=si riferisce ad una donna] nome... ma vi posso dire che ho lavorato davvero tanto
« Ultima modifica: 24 Luglio 2006, 13:55:pm da Axl76 »

jungle85

• Visitatore
« Risposta #7 il: 24 Luglio 2006, 14:01:pm »
Axl durante lo show:

'We haven't slept for 2 days, Richard hasn't slep cos he was working on a song, I didn't sleep last night cos I was workin on...Something, I can't remember her name...But I can tell you I worked damn hard'

Non abbiamo dormito per 2 giorni, richard non ha dormito perchè stava lavorando su una canzone, io non ho dormito la scorsa notte perchè stavo lavorando su...qualcosa, non ricordo il suo [her=si riferisce ad una donna] nome... ma vi posso dire che ho lavorato davvero tanto

:2funny: :2funny:

beato  lui
se ne farà una ad ogni tappa #4

Offline MrSlash

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 1
« Risposta #8 il: 24 Luglio 2006, 14:03:pm »
Axl durante lo show:

...e daiiii...non mi spompate lo zio!!!

Offline McHorney

• Gunner
  • Gun N' Roses Docet
« Risposta #9 il: 24 Luglio 2006, 14:34:pm »
Axl durante lo show:

Questo Axl mi piace da impazzire.