Autore Topic: 25.7.2006 - BIRMINGHAM  (Letto 4680 volte)

igorguns

• Visitatore
Re: 25.7.2006 - BIRMINGHAM
« Risposta #10 il: 26 Luglio 2006, 17:38:pm »
veramente, ma perchè non la pianta con 'ste treccine?
almeno sciolte ogni tanto.

Offline Nik

• Chronicles of a Broken Heart
  • GNRonline.it Staff
  • Gunner
  • Credibilità: -32
  • Love is Pain, as Life is Shit
    • Axl
    • Contro la Reunion
« Risposta #11 il: 26 Luglio 2006, 17:46:pm »

magari a lui piacciono

Offline Rob

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: -8
  • "move, move... there's a fuckin' car" 5/6/2006
    • Axl
    • Neutrale
« Risposta #12 il: 26 Luglio 2006, 18:35:pm »
Well... That must of been the best GnR gig on this tour so far. The crowd was the best iv'e been in, the band was the best I had ever heard them, and all in all the gig has to be the best iv'e ever been to!

So Bullet For My Valentine had left the stage at 8:30, so the waiting began. No-one knew how late the band would be. As time drifted past the sceduled time of 9pm the chants of "Gun's-And-Roses" begin. 9:30 arrives and the lights go out

Each band member walk on stage as we hear the opening riffs to the ledgendary "Welcome to the Jungle". Then Axl himself struts out and screams "Do You know where the Fuck you are Birmingham!?". When the song kicked in we get the first lot of pyro with a huge explosion, to which the crowd go absolutely wild!

So the band began to play through the usual few songs, "It's So Easy", "Mr.Brownstone" and "Live And Let Die"...Or in this case "Live and Let BANG!!", As the fireballs heated up the arena more than it allready was.

Now was a song I had been waiting to hear live again since Donington, "Better". There was clearly alot of people who didn't know the song, and a few that did. The song was met with huge applause and cheers at the end!

Next the band go into a jam session, and then we hear the electric notes of the "Sweet Child O' Mine" intro. As you'd expect the crowd went insane. I could barely hear Axl for the crowd! Pure Brilliance!

Now we hear the soft "Knockin On Heavens Door". Which was, as per usual, extreamly amazing and loud. We were then treated to another new song in "The Blues". After the Blues Robin was introduced for a solo. This was the bit I was kinda "Dredding" only because I thought we was going to get the usual "Play a Fuckin Song" and "We want slash" crap. But a pleasent suprise was we didn't get any of that.

After a run through of "Out Ta Get Me" , Which Axl Finished "You can BITE Me" again, Richard and Robin take to the stage with a rendention of Beautiful as per usual.

Now it was time for "You Could Be Mine", at which mid song we hear Axl Say something along the lines of.. "Oi What are you fuckers doing down here... STOP STOP STOP.." *Band Stops* "I'm talking to these security guys down here, what the fuck you doing, the guy was having some fun and you go and beat him up".... *Band countinues from the Bridge*

Amazingly this was the only incident of the night. After "You Could Be Mine" Axl begins to say something like "I can understand the needs for saftey and making sure no one gets hurt and all that, but theres no need to open up fists"... *Crowd cheers*.

Next were treated to "November Rain" and another solo, this time by Ron. After this solo Sebastian Bach is introduced. He comes on singing the I.R.S lyrics, and for the first little bit of the "My Michelle" intro he continues to sing them.

Now it was time for some "Izzy Songs", contianing "Used To Love Her", "Patience", "Think about You" and "Nightrain". After a short encore the band walk back onstage, and I imagine to Sebastian Bach's delight go into I.R.S. After I.R.S Izzy walks back onto the stage for Paradise City. Everyone exploded, was absolutely amazing end to an amazing night!.

Well I haven't been to the shows on this UK Tour but Iv'e read reviews and this must of been the best atmosphere and best crowd to date. After this show it prooves that the, hate to use this word, "New" Guns N' Roses has a number 1 place in the Rock world still!

Fonte: www.newgnr.com

Offline stecaso

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 0
  • From Modena
« Risposta #13 il: 26 Luglio 2006, 18:40:pm »
almeno sciolte ogni tanto.

Non è che si fanno e si disfano in 5 minuti.............

Offline francescaguns

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 1
  • Stai pisciando sull'albero sbagliato amico mio !!!
« Risposta #14 il: 26 Luglio 2006, 19:03:pm »
VUOL DIRE CHE SOTTO NON HA MOLTI PIU CAPELLI COME  PRIMA E QUINDI DEVE FARLI X FORZA COSI.
RAGA NN DIMENTICHIAMOCI CHE ADESSO IL NOSTRO ZIO HA PASSATO LA 40INA.. E POI GLI STANNO BENE XCHE DEVE TOGLIERLE?

igorguns

• Visitatore
« Risposta #15 il: 26 Luglio 2006, 19:21:pm »
perchè stava meglio senza. comunque intendevo sciolte nel senso di non raccolte in una coda.

Offline francescaguns

• Gunner
  • Credibilità: 1
  • Stai pisciando sull'albero sbagliato amico mio !!!
« Risposta #16 il: 26 Luglio 2006, 19:25:pm »
credo xchè sono ancora corti sulle spalle quindi gli darebbero fastidio in faccia. poi ..  #21

Offline zoe_xxx

• http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=XLqRwYjWuXE&feature=related
  • Gunner
« Risposta #17 il: 26 Luglio 2006, 19:29:pm »
VUOL DIRE CHE SOTTO NON HA MOLTI PIU CAPELLI COME  PRIMA E QUINDI DEVE FARLI X FORZA COSI.
RAGA NN DIMENTICHIAMOCI CHE ADESSO IL NOSTRO ZIO HA PASSATO LA 40INA.. E POI GLI STANNO BENE XCHE DEVE TOGLIERLE?

mah...in verità farsi le treccine è il modo migliore x farli sembrare di meno...e poi si cominciano a perdere già a 20 anni. x me Axl si fa le treccine xchè gli  piacciono. ;)

Mur

• Visitatore
« Risposta #18 il: 26 Luglio 2006, 19:31:pm »
mah...in verità farsi le treccine è il modo migliore x farli sembrare di meno...e poi si cominciano a perdere già a 20 anni. x me Axl si fa le treccine xchè gli  piacciono. ;)

no. Axl si fa le treccine perchè a ciocche di capelli suoi ne mette altre di capelli aggiunti in modo da sembrare di +.....mi sembra palese.

Offline SHAFT

• Gunner
« Risposta #19 il: 26 Luglio 2006, 19:35:pm »
Veramente le treccine ti fanno la testa piu' voluminosa,ha delle estenction e si vede,in definitiva le ultime (parlo 2006) son molto belle e beato lui che puo' pagarsi uno stilista per farsele fare.