Current Guns N’ Roses Lineup May Be Finished  (Letto 1056 volte)

Offline Eltanque

• Senior
Citazione
Guns N’ Roses bassist Tommy Stinson has told the Star Tribune that the band ‘sort of left it’ in Las Vegas following last year’s critically acclaimed residency.

“I didn’t quit the gig or walk away from it. We just all sort of left it in [Las] Vegas.”

The 48-year-old musician added that he looks back fondly on his time with Guns N Roses frontman Axl Rose. “I’ll be honest with you: [Axl] was always very good to me, and it was always a really good gig,” he said. “It wasn’t necessarily the easiest gig, but it was always good. I have nothing but gratitude for it. If they got [the modern lineup] together again and wanted me to play, of course I’d have to think about it.”

DJ Ashba and Bumblefoot left Guns N’ Roses earlier this year, and Slash recently reconciled with Axl Rose, leading to rumors of a reunion of Guns N’ Roses’ original lineup. While Stinson seems unsure of GNR’s future, guitarist Richard Fortus seemed upbeat about the current GNR lineup’s future in a recent interview with KSHE 95. He was not asked about Slash and Axl Rose reconciling, so the interview may have been conducted before the news came out.

http://www.alternativenation.net/current-guns-n-roses-lineup-may-be-finished/

In pratica Stinson non sa cosa cazzo sia successo/stia succedendo.
E' fatta.

Offline Mur

• Admin
  • Senior
minchia speriamo!

Ogeid

• Visitatore
chiunque ci sia al loro posto spero che lavori, anzichè grattarsi le palle.
e poi pensavo a steven.
cosa fa attualmente?
perchè non parla? lui in genere qualcosa se la fa scappare. sta zitto?

Offline Mur

• Admin
  • Senior
 :tongue:

[allegato eliminato da un amministratore]

Offline Elan

• Senior

mchorney

• Visitatore
Forse è veramente la volta buona.

HeLL_ReViSiTeD

• Visitatore
perchè non parla? lui in genere qualcosa se la fa scappare. sta zitto?

hai ragione. penso sia positivo anche questo.